Agnostic.com

2 0

Excess deaths continue

BDair 8 Dec 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My older son died of COVID.

From the comments section -

"My healthy aunt (3 x Biontech) had a heavy heart attack 4 weeks ago. Grandma died 4 months ago after her 3rd shot (Biontech). Everybody in the family (Biontech) who was making fun of me and my parents (all 3 unvaxxed) have now blood clots and 3 of em can barely walk anymore due to thrombosis. Everybody who made it this far without getting the poison can be very proud of itself. We gone through a shitstorm hell and we stood strong."

"My dad suffered a seizure 2 months after 3rd shot. Suffered 10 days in hospital n passed. It's been 7 months. My brain still can't comprehend any of it. I have so much hate for what they did."

"I've lost 13 family and friends since this all started. NONE passed from covid.. everything from blood clots to heart failure. They all had one thing in common. We all know what that is."

"In Spain, where I live, we have large non-covid excess deaths; first they tried to blame it on the heat wave, then they saw that it was not possible, and they were forced to admit that it is "strange" (which means: we won't tell you the truth). Every day, I hear of people in France, friends of friends, who die, between the ages of 40 and 60, suddenly at work or in their sleep... Very strange. Of course the friends who relate this are afraid because all the dead have received their three doses... 😟(("

BDair Level 8 Dec 6, 2022

"Four months ago my healthy brother died of an arrhythmia most likely a ventricular tachycardia (he had three P f i z e r's) and he had no heart issues ever. He was 100% healthy, ate healthy, worked out and didn't smoke. On Monday am while at work he fainted, he also experienced shortness of breath and he was admitted to the best heart hospital in NY where he passed every test with flying colors and he stayed over night for observation. The only thing his doctor noticed on his EKG and 24 hour heart monitor was PVC's from the right lower chamber of his heart; he left the hospital on a beta blocker. Friday night while having dinner at a restaurant he closed his eyes and dropped dead suddenly, at least he didn't suffer or know what was happening. My sister in law described it as if you were turning off a light switch. Of course I can't 100% prove it was the jab however, there are too many stories similar to what happened to my brother. Two days ago it was his birthday and he would have been 65 years old, too young to die. Needless to say I spent the entire day crying wishing that my brother was alive. I miss him more than anyone can imagine."

"My mother is a nurse. She went to the health board about the insane amount of blood clot issues she was seeing. They ignore it."

"I have been seeing a lot of reported deaths in the United States of pretty young people dying from heart attacks and strokes. It was getting so obvious that they have started not reporting what they died from and hoping the story dies and they are right, many people do not pay attention that it never does get reported what they died from. It is screaming suppression to me.
They also have been suppressing if the person had taken the COVID shot which is really concerning."

"I’m a Nurse in Australia and got the Pfizer jab very early on because I thought it my duty to protect my patients. I got a clot in my arm, then my leg and then one was discovered in my lung. I now suffer chronic migraines and headaches. None of my doctors will even consider that the vaccine may be a contributing factor. It’s very frustrating."

"My very healthy friend in her 40s (vegetarian, jogger, no meds) was forced to take the mRNA to keep her nursing home job. She had covid about 5 months before, got over it like the flu just fine. Her husband found her dead in their bed less than 3 weeks after the jab. I've been trying so hard to warn people ever since but social media is quick to censor anything about it."

"As a Canadian, i can tell you right now that whatever is being reported cannot be trusted. I lost an aunt and uncle in one month in July, both from clots. There are young athletes who are just dropping (the most recently reported was on a hockey player in London, Ontario). My father, the only person I have in my life, who lives in another province, had a heart attack. he's somebody who wants to help everyone and despite his age he volunteered at a vaccine clinic in newfoundland. This was all before more info came out, and terrified I'm going to lose him. I didn't get the vaccine, and life in Canada has been a nightmare. Our government took full and total advantage of the pandemic, and just won't let go."

"I had to go to ER twice for injuries in late 2019 and again in 2020. Both times the two different Escondido hospitals were empty. Covid tent outside was empty. I asked how many people with supposed covid they had treated. The answer was "two" at each and they didn't mean that day. In fact, they put me in the ER room marked "covid" with a piece of paper taped on the wall. That was weird. I had injured my shoulder, lol."

"My uncle got hospitalized one week after the vaccine, my dad ended up in the hospital too after 2 jabs, he needed to have stents inserted in his heart. My neighbor got a stroke after her 2nd jab! My hairdresser has been sick all the time ever since she got the jabs, plus polyps were found in her intestines. I am glad after all this I made the right decision and didn't get the jib jab!"

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:698937
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.