Agnostic.com

2 2

The death of the $USD will be a good thing, extremely painful for us peasants but in the grand scheme of things, a good thing. Because it will mean no more mafia like policy regarding sanctions from the USA. I t will mean, once a new currency takes over as default world currency, that the US can be sanctioned for excesses. Long overdue they got to taste their own medicine.
[msn.com]

puff 8 Dec 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Thank you very much. Your post presented me with a wealth of information, allowing me to broaden my horizons. Keep posting in the future please
Erdtree Avatar

The BIS report, revealing that investors have lifted a leg on a fx swap ( credit swap involving the investor selling and buying USD spot/forward and investing the proceeds without establishing the USD debt ) has nothing to do with the USD being the pricing/settlement currency for commodity trading.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:699155
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.