Agnostic.com

3 0

LINK Americans Dumbed Down on Russia - Antiwar.com Original

"Humorist Will Rogers had it right:

“The problem ain’t what people know. It’s what people know that ain’t so; that’s the problem.”

What Americans "know" is that President Vladimir Putin is evil and that Russia must be stopped in Ukraine. This comes of six straight years of indoctrination/brainwashing. Putin and his colleagues, of course, are aware of this. It must seem to them that people in the US an Europe are being steeled with the propaganda basis for wider war. This gets extremely dangerous. What people don’t know can really hurt them and lead them into another misbegotten war – this one far worse than other recent misadventures.

If the sophomores advising President Joe Biden refuse to acknowledge that Russia has escalation dominance in Ukraine, the likelihood of wider war in the coming months looms large. And despite recent optimistic projections by top intelligence officials, Ukraine and NATO are far more likely to run out of ammunition before Russia does."

WilliamCharles 8 Dec 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That is certainly a different perspective...

What is really bizarre: "Ray McGovern works with Tell the Word, a publishing arm of the ecumenical Church of the Saviour in inner-city Washington. His 27-year career as a CIA analyst includes serving as Chief of the Soviet Foreign Policy Branch and preparer/briefer of the President’s Daily Brief."

Yeah I’m so deluded I’m ecstatic the Ukrainian drones are hitting deep. Call me reckless.

Cheering on a war is indeed the definition of reckless.

Russiagate was as dumb a conspiracy theory as Stop the Steal, but thoroughly propagandized Dems don't get that. and thus they are supporting the most dangerous proxy war the US has engaged in since the Cuban Missile Crisis. Scary times indeed.

Sadly accurate.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:699156
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.