Agnostic.com

4 9

House passes Respect for Marriage Act, sending landmark marriage equality bill to Biden

[cbsnews.com]

xenoview 8 Dec 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I already had one inquiry this morning for a same sex wedding -- they were waiting for this day - and will firm up their plans once Biden signs the bill.

This is a couple who have been together 18 years, but were unsure what would happen to their marriage if the right to marry might be taken away. They were really confused what would happen to a marriage that might have to be dissolved because of something the Supreme Court might rule in the future.

It's crazy to have so many people too timid to make wedding plans. I think I will have another surge in same sex weddings, maybe not like after the marriage equality act passed in 2013. Shortly after the marriage equality act passed, 50% of my weddings were same sex. Now it's back 10% of my couples being same gender.

It's gotten pretty bad when congress has to outwit the supreme court.

Should have been the Equality Act but I’ll take it.

It's about damned time!!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:699298
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.