Agnostic.com

1 2

LINK NC sheriff rules out right-wing activist as suspect in power outage after praying with her - Raw Story - Celebrating 18 Years of Independent Journalism

A right-wing activist was investigated over a cryptic social media post claiming to know about the cause of a mass power outage in central North Carolina.

Emily Grace Rainey, a former U.S. Army psychological operations officer, posted about the outages that left nearly 40,000 customers without power, but Moore County sheriff Ronnie Fields told WRAL-TV that he prayed with her and determined her claims were not credible.

"Yes, we had to go and interview this young lady and have a word of prayer with her, but it turned out to be nothing," Fields said.

(Well, that solves that. Good work, Sherlock.)

Paul4747 8 Dec 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Don't know what she specifically wrote, but even the dumbass cop said having to investigate such online claims takes up time and resources. So, prayer gets you out of suspicion....... or was it saying a prayer with the sheriff helped keep a young, blonde, white woman out of trouble for posting bullshit?

"God works in mysterious ways," Rainey posted. "I used the opportunity to tell them about the immoral drag show and the blasphemies screamed by its supporters. God is chastising Moore County. I thanked them for coming and wished them a good night. Thankful for the LEOs service, as always."

So the power outage was God punishing 40,000 people for something only a few had anything to do with. Clearly she believes in the wrathful Old Testament god. I guess we're lucky it wasn't a meteor.

@Paul4747 And at least one person died during the outages and by NC law can be charged with murder.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:699513
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.