Agnostic.com

2 4

LINK Trump accuses Jewish leaders of a lack of ‘loyalty’ | The Hill

(Perhaps if Trump wasn't kissing up so much to Nazis and racists, he might have some Jewish supporters.)

Former President Trump accused Jewish leaders of a lack of “loyalty” on Friday, amid the ongoing fallout from his dinner with white nationalist and Holocaust denier Nick Fuentes.

“How quickly Jewish Leaders forgot that I was the best, by far, President for Israel,” Trump said in a post on Truth Social. “They should be ashamed of themselves. This lack of loyalty to their greatest friends and allies is why large numbers in Congress, and so many others, have stopped giving support to Israel.”

Trump faced a firestorm of criticism following his dinner with Fuentes at Mar-a-Lago. He was reportedly set to dine with Ye, the rapper formerly known as Kanye West, who brought Fuentes and several other guests to the dinner.

The former president has since claimed he was not aware of Fuentes’s views when he arrived at the dinner.

“I had never heard of the man — I had no idea what his views were, and they weren’t expressed at the table in our very quick dinner, or it wouldn’t have been accepted,” he said.

However, Trump has also faced pushback over his relationship with Ye, who recently praised Adolf Hitler and the Nazis on Alex Jones’s Infowars program and was suspended from Twitter for posting a picture of a swastika.

The former president has previously made comments similar to Friday’s post, criticizing American Jews for failing to recognize his claims of support for Israel.

snytiger6 9 Dec 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'll buy that 45 had never heard of Fuentes (even though it's a lie, like everything 45 says) but he had heard of Ye. We have not heard 45 back away from him following the Jones interview and would Ye bring someone like Fuentes to dinner without suspecting his views were generally okay with the host? Further, when Fuentes spoke his views, why were they not immediately shown their way out and their dinner fed to dogs? Jews don't have a problem being loyal, Donowd. We have a problem with Nazi loyalty.

Just when you think the Pustule has sunken as low as it is possible to go, he Spectacularly outdoes himself......

Yeah, it seems no matter how low he goes, he always finds a way to go lower yet.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:699608
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.