Agnostic.com

6 6

LINK Christian teacher fired after rudely interrupting Muslim students mid-prayer

A teacher at Franklin Academy, a public charter school in Florida, has been fired after she interrupted three Muslim students in the middle of a prayer. She stepped on their hands during the sacred ritual and dismissively calling their worship “magic.” That’s especially ironic coming from a Christian, since the same faculty member said, “I believe in Jesus, so I’m interrupting the floor.”

Video of the incident was shared Thursday on TikTok, where it has over 1.3 million views so far: ...

snytiger6 9 Dec 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What a hypocrite.

Betty Level 8 Dec 12, 2022

I could think of a long list of damning words and phrases to describe that "teacher" ...

Xtian Privilege guided her actions, no doubt, but no religious practice should be visible on school grounds. I don't know the rules of this "public Charter" but, if it's Xtian based, then firing her was only to protect the school. They wouldn't have allowed Muslims in (and would certainly have asked) if they didn't intend to convert them through intimidation and manipulation. Anything less would be unChristian of them.

There is more peaceful ways to disagree with something, but the bitch got what she deserved.

Bu-bye, disrespectful asshat!

I'll bet she will whine she is being punished for being an xtion.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:699919
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.