Agnostic.com

0 0

Commentary from Jeff Childers - 'Coffee & Covid'
'It’s over. The Tampa Bay Times just won Coffee & Covid’s Funniest Headline of 2022 award, for its December 8th story headlined “More Deaths Among Vaccinated Americans Not a Reason to Avoid Vaccines, Experts Say.” Haha, experts! Good one. The sub-headline — and I am not making this up — said, “It actually underscores the importance of staying up-to-date on boosters.”

Comedy gold! I didn’t even have to wait out the rest of the month. Nothing could possibly top that headline/subheadline duo.

The story refers to the latest CDC numbers which, despite the overfunded agency’s best efforts to camouflage, obfuscate, and deceive, are finally showing that covid is killing more jabbed people than unjabbed people. You might recall a recent Washington Post headline about the story that we discussed a couple weeks ago: “Covid is no longer mainly a pandemic of the unvaccinated. Here’s why.”
As a reminder, WaPo hired the Kaiser Foundation, which found that, as of August 2022, 58% of total deaths from covid-19 were vaccinated people compared with only 42% of unvaccinated people.

If you ask the Ethical Skeptic, the now-unobscurable bump in virus-related death figures was caused by the CDC quietly re-directing mushrooming cancer and cardiac deaths into the covid death category. In other words, Skeptic would say the CDC decided the best way to prop up the jabs was to recharacterize the spiking numbers of jab injury fatalities as covid-related deaths.

Either way, the new numbers left the white-coated propagandists in a narrative pickle. They had to come up with a way to explain this awkward development to the credulous fools who trusted them and got the shots, believing the shots would completely protect them from serious disease and death. In other words, believing exactly what they were told.

The experts have decided to brash their way through.
“The truth is we always knew we would see a growing proportion of vaccinated individuals among our COVID admissions,” bragged Dr. Shira Doron, an infectious disease doc and resident Tufts epidemiologist. Bwahahahahahaha! Either Dr. Moron — sorry, I mean Dr. Doron — either she just gave away a gigantic secret they’ve been keeping from everybody until JUST NOW, or they’re just making stuff up as they go along at this point.

“We always knew the vaccine wouldn’t stop the transmission!” (That’s why we told you it WOULD stop the transmission.)

“We always knew the vaccinated would die in larger numbers!” (That’s why we told you if you took the shot, you WOULDN’T die.)

“Nothing surprises us! Nothing! Science is omniscient! And godlike! Worship us!”
Fortunately the article did find a culprit, something tangible on which to blame the vaccinated deaths. I’ll give you one guess what it was. That’s right! They blamed the vaccinated covid deaths on THE VACCINATED. Folks aren’t boosting fast enough. So it’s THEIR OWN FAULT. And worse, it’s embarrassing the experts.

I would mock the people who read the Tampa Bay Times except that, based on the pathetic booster uptake numbers, even those poor, deluded folks aren’t buying the experts’ bat guano anymore. At this point, the experts are essentially just talking to themselves, like straightjacketed 19th century asylum lunatics maniacally babbling after their 203rd electroshock treatment.'

BDair 8 Dec 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:699955