Agnostic.com

2 0

'Another cardiologist has followed Dr. Aseem Malhotra and is calling for a halt to covid vaccines, due to injuries. Dr. Dean Patterson has also adopted Dr. Malhotra’s brilliant formula, opining that given the levels of KNOWN cardiac side effects and other safety signals, the shots should be considered the cause of injury until proven safe.
The doctor's proposed standard 'unsafe until proven safe' is a keen shift in the burden of proof. It makes perfect sense. The jab makers should be the ones who have to prove their drugs are safe, not the other way around. It’s not doctors’ duty to prove the drugs are harmful, not when there are clear safety signals.
Dr. Patterson thinks we need a serious investigation into vaccine adverse events, which is an understatement. At this point, there should be an investigation into why there’s no investigation. Anyway, the doctors seem to be on to something, a very useful narrative twist. Hopefully this new mind worm will continue spreading.' - Jeff Childers
[twitter.com]

BDair 8 Dec 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Relevant comment -
Jon Stephenson

"unsafe until proven safe"

'This was the appropriate attitude to take from the very beginning and pretty well sums up the feelings of every covid jab resister. The powers that be treat the vaccine like a criminal trial. Safe and effective until proven unsafe and ineffective, and conviction (or proof) can only come from a unanimous verdict (which could never happen with so many captured agencies and doctors).

At the very least, it should be held to a civil burden of proof. Proof established by a preponderance of the evidence and only a majority needed for verdict. Still tough to get in the current environment. I have felt for quite a while that it's backwards that all the burden is on skeptics to prove problems with a new type of medication that was barely tested prior to release and any issues that have come up after release are relentlessly suppressed by those same powers that be.'

BDair Level 8 Dec 12, 2022

Joe Karlovich

'So, there are still vaccine backers and those lines are their sticking points. I like to engage these folks where I can to try to understand where they are coming from.

I have had conversations with vaccine advocated who claim it was never meant to stop transmission, despite the trials testing for efficacy. Pushed efficacy as the reason to get jabbed. When efficacy went to zero, and if you point that out, they conveniently switch topics to "it was always meant to stop death and serious disease." and had to change the definition of a vaccine to fit that. Now that isn't entirely a lie, but its not the truth either. All other vaccines reduce death and serious illness by efficacy, ie less people getting it. Not the covid shots. There is no efficacy with covid shots. They rely on a temporal effect that boosts the immune system for a brief benefit. Granted this was never the intent of the shot, but they got lucky and get a brief benefit from making their body a spike protein factory.

In the mean time, vaccine advocates claim its the "not vaccinated enough" vaccinated who are to blame for the increase in deaths, which in their eyes makes sense since they see the effects as temporary thus the need for the booster. Of course the gaslighting is that they were always meant to be temporary. It also disproves the point they are trying to make that they protect against death and serious illness, but they just claim to get more of them! Vaccine advocates also deny any possible adverse effect from the shots. They don't acknowledge it so they only take into account the brief benefit. These are people who should have a modicum of brain power, ie doctors, nurses, medical professionals. They will lie straight to your face as if it is ok. I like to try to understand where people are coming from but where they are is unfortunate because you can't reason with them. In denying the adverse effects, there is never a time where it is not ok to just get another booster because they only believe in the benefit.'

Horsey
'The reason you hear so many people repeating the new moved goalposts line is because the alternative is far worse for them to admit. That they were fooled.

People don't like to admit they were wrong. Worse, they don't like to admit they were fooled and wrong.

Until the house of cards collapses in actual public debate on the deaths, injuries and cost to society in a free and fair manner, this won't change. We're not there yet as the clot shot boosters remain on the market. While some countries have restricted or banned their use, we are in a different bucket.'

Your choice. You have a right to not take a shot. When do you think it will be proven safe? Maybe 20 years. With some people maybe never.

It has already proven to be unsafe.
That is why I post about it.

@BDair You post about these things because of your obcession.

Yes, I am obsessed with getting the truth out.

@BDair does anyone have the remotest idea what is true or not these days? Between the corporate news media and a Congress controlled by big business who knows what's true and what isn't?

@TheoryNumber3 No, nobody has the remotest idea what is really true.
The alphabet agencies, ie. CDC, NIH, WHO, all hide and obfuscate the available data.
True experts of their fields, even Nobel prize winners, have had their voices silenced by
the Big Pharma owned and controlled media and social media. It has become nearly impossible to
discern fact from fiction.

@BDair It's very rare that a solution to any problem doesn't in some cases breed new problems. But I grew up during the polio epidemic and I've seen the good that vaccines can do. With Covid they're dealing with something they've never seen before and they're learning as they go. We can't deny that it's not as lethal as it was in the beginning when people were dropping like flies. I know many doctors and nurses and the stress and work load on them at the beginning of this was horrible.

But as you said there's so much misinformation out there, it's hard to know who to believe. We believe or disbelieve what we hear based on our own mindset. But I always say.... just because you like it, it doesn't mean it's true. And some of it is just willful ignorance on the part of the believer.... a willingness to accept everything they hear that fits their belief system

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:699963
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.