Agnostic.com

1 2

Participating in a "Victorython" fundraiser right-wing pastor Jesse Duplantis brags about being a multi-millionaire with his own private plane while telling viewers that they can "speed up" the return of Christ by donating him cash.
Pastor Says Jesus Hasn't Returned Because People Haven't Donated Enough Cash
A pastor has claimed that Jesus hasn't returned to Earth because people aren't donating enough cash to their churches

noworry28 8 Dec 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I hope his private jet crashes in a ball of fire. Let him unite with that fictitious god of his.

No. My wish is for him to get indicted and go to jail for fraud.

@noworry28 You're a better person than I am. We're allowed to say hateful things on this platform so I take advantage of that. It's fun.

@barjoe Death is too final. There's no hell or heaven. I believe in living a long torturous life of suffering for those people.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:701207
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.