Agnostic.com

4 4

LINK OVERCOME DEPRESSION AND ANXIETY - Motivational Video (Very Powerful) - YouTube

MONDAY! I guess it's one of the worse days for many. I'm not a doctor or trained in any official capacity but I have experienced depression. I don't know if this will be helpful for others but I thought it made some good points.

I threw in a few Monday memes just cuz. ?

BeeHappy 9 Apr 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Thanks for sharing this video. Yes, it is a motivational video that helps some get rid of depression, but unfortunately, such videos are not useful for every person suffering from depression. Since you suffer from severe depression, such a video is not enough. If you suffer from severe depression, you can only treat yourself through therapy, discussions with a psychologist, and other things. I suffered from depression for a very long time. Such videos did not help me at all. My therapy consisted of the company of the pet. Yes, the walks and the time spent with the pet made me overcome depression.

I seen the statement that says suffering is a choice after reading that statement I thought where is this person's head that made a statement like that!!! After reading that statement I didn't want to waste my time checking that out

Every morning when I wake, My second decision is what is today to be...My mind says a good day, and it is no matter what bad happens, and if it says a bad day, it is no matter what good happens...so it's all up to me, and it works

Good attitude! ?

I have some good news I rolled out of bed this morning!! Finally got the yard mowed I skinned it next time I'll set it up higher

This is what my Mom told me...you make your Choice as to your response to life's problems. Thanks, Mom!

?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:70160
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.