Agnostic.com

3 4

LINK Tucker Carlson Amazed Zelensky 'Wasn't Thrown Out' of Congress Over Outfit

Volodymyr Zelensky's visit to the White House and Congress drew the ire of Fox News host Tucker Carlson who repeatedly criticized how the war-time Ukrainian president was dressed.

Speaking on his show on Wednesday night, Carlson said that Zelensky looked like a "strip club manager" and should have been thrown out of Congress.

He added that it was a "humiliating scenario" for the U.S. to be giving money to Ukraine while its own economy struggles.

Some defended the Ukrainian president's appearance. Murtaza Hussain, reporter at The Intercept, tweeted: "If Zelensky had worn a suit and tie the same people upset about his fatigues would've been calling him an out of touch charlatan. Just ignore the vacuous commentary."

Shadi Hamid, author and a senior fellow at the Brookings Institution, tweeted: "Serious question: Why exactly should Zelensky be wearing a suit? He doesn't wear a suit in Ukraine, so it's unclear why he would wear one in the U.S."

Paul4747 8 Dec 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

These are the same that documents show were used as MOUTHPIECES for KGB misinformation leading up to the last election. Divide & conquer, I think is thier mode of operation . In my humble opinion- if you have to brow beat with your ATTIRE,,,YOU DON'T BELONG representing ME or being in politics AT ALL.
thanks

Fucker is angling to be the next host of "Project Runway"???????

Not sure about that, but for a self-appointed moral guardian, he seems to know an awful lot about strip clubs......

Clips from Fucker's show are routinely shown on Russian television. He sucks up to Putin constantly.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:701626
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.