Agnostic.com

2 2

Complaints Dept Post em' here

Music today sucks. There's not one rock &roll band left of the kind that dominated the 70s and 80s. Instead, we get this collection of manufactured stars who look nice and sound like generic clones of one another. This reality came to me while researching song titles for my niece's Xmas gifts. I had to listen to one forgettable tune after another to decide on two that suggested each girl's personality.

I finally settled on two from the last ten years but if I could go back 50 years I'd have had much better songs for them. But...that was too far back for a couple of teenagers.

What's pissing you off?

Sgt_Spanky 8 Dec 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

lol...coffeemakers are the same.

Saying this makes you sound So Old.......and please explain how, just a couple years ago, Tony Bennet had a Huge resurgence of popularity, among youngsters

I am old, so are you and Tony Bennett is a walking fossil None of this is contrary to my point. The music still objectively sucks.

@Sgt_Spanky yes i am old. But i try not to be a stereotype!

@AnneWimsey If I see any stereotypes around I'll pass that on.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:701849
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.