Agnostic.com

2 3

LINK Tesla Stock Falls Again, Longest Losing Streak In More Than 4 Years - MarketWatch

I don't own any, so I love watching Elmo's stock crash. Rich people will prolly buy it up. I hope it drops worse. Love the crypto crash as well. That's one thing about being poor, you don't have any skin in the game, you can just enjoy watching rich people lose money. Fuck Elon Musk!

barjoe 9 Dec 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Watching the stock market can be like a rollercoaster ride, especially with Tesla's ups and downs. As for crypto, it's definitely been a wild journey too.
Just a thought, if you're curious about trading and want to explore new avenues, you might wanna check out Immediate Edge. It's this AI trading platform that's been buzzing around. Not pushing you to do anything, just sharing info like a fellow forum buddy.
Remember, markets can be unpredictable, and opinions vary. But hey, whether you're in or out, it's always interesting to see how things unfold.

Elon and his brother began selling billions of $TSLA Now down 72% after telling his fans to keep buying, as he kept dumping it. Anybody who likes this guy is fucking stupid.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:702282
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.