Agnostic.com

1 2

LINK 🚨 Chris Cuomo on No Lie Podcast

I think he's right about Te (virtue) and leaving the Party's. I voted for Rank Choice and truly think we should do it. It will have problems, however, and those problems might bring down democracy because that is the institution it is designed to fit. If we don't understand by now that our current system doesn't work (I'm referring to inequality more than corruption) then we will die from that misunderstanding. Rank Choice is the only method I see to beat Gerrymandering and Party control.

rainmanjr 8 Dec 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I would love to have RCV here in the US, because it's the only way to break the stranglehold of the duopoly on fed elections, by allowing third party candidates the chance to win, instead of being seen as spoilers that people are too afraid to vote for. The only other ways to do it would be eliminating big money from politics or having fully funded campaigns for fed elections, and we all know that neither of those is going to happen, until both major parties are thrown out of power.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:702638
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.