Agnostic.com

3 1

Sean Penn wants Unvaccined in jail.

Castlepaloma 8 Dec 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

But the majority that are dying are actually vaccinated….

I’m encouraging the booster shots for those that are still making it.

I belong to the unvaxxed lonely heart club too. Lol.

Almost got vaccinated, because no restaurant, no cafe, no pool swims, no night clubs, no classes, no girlfriends, no Government indoctrination buildings and no job.

I want the virus to kill them but neither Sean or I have the power for what we want.

But the medical stats show that the vaccinated are dying instead.

@CourtJester You're reading them wrong.

@rainmanjr
It looks pretty similar to the result of me declaring the time of death while next to an ICU bed.

@CourtJester The work mandates are gone so do what you like and forget the past. POTUS Joe was trying to protect public health but removed them for you. This was not a crazy power thingy but mandates cause backlash so misguided and he listened. You won. Now let it go.

@rainmanjr
Nope. Never let go of past power grabs because they will do it again in the future.

@CourtJester Then we die. Bye Bye Bye.

@rainmanjr

Go get your booster. I’m requesting out of concern of course…

[cdc.gov]

@CourtJester I'm only 63, for the moment, and don't give a damn if it kills me. I don't even care if it permanently hospitalizes me. It's all what must be, Zen, and I'm ready to go. People give me a headache.

@rainmanjr

Enjoy the journey… but strokes are caused by blood clots in those over 65 similarly as heart attacks in 16 year olds though.
The vaccine is rather far from a helpful vaccine… let’s mandate it though.

@CourtJester They're no longer mandated. You won. Move on.

@rainmanjr
But they were and they’ll do it again

@CourtJester SMH

Penn says CDC stats are not clear. What science source does the Politicians, Big Pharma , and Technology got, to push their fake common sense naritive. Going to base my life on good sense, not common sense base on totalterrimism.

Steve Kirsch
This 41x figure is partly derived from a comparison of VAERS and CDC data made by other researchers. It was also used by Toby Rogers’ estimate that vaccinating 5-11 year olds would kill 117 children for every one that was saved by the vaccine.

Damn you're a non stop disinformation agent

@godfree2

Should I check the wealthy (our owners) for universal truth and knowledge?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:702682
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.