Agnostic.com

5 3

I joined to meet other lesbian atheists. I indicated that in the gender questions. When I browse under dating, I get a list of about 10 women, none of which give me any indication that they too, are interested in same sex dating. Can you label the profiles in the Dating category to reflect their preference?

DeniseDeSio 4 Oct 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Good idea! I always forget, "gay" is for males, Lesbian for women. You see a pattern here? I'm a crone (older Lesbian).

You could say you're gay or lesbian. It doesn't matter.

I would love to be able to find other women attracted women! I'm bisexual, but that type of search option would be really appreciated.

They say patience is a virtue.

Please stay awhile. This is a wonderful Community were we can learn from each other and become better persons in the process.

I wish all the best the for you. We're all striving to be happy. Have a pleasant stay.

Thank you!

I came here thinking it was a dating site and I believe that is the intention eventually. I've stayed with it because there are a lot of knowledgeable people and I get to have great conversations with a bunch of fun personalities. I hope you stay and add to our community because I'm sure your perspective on things would add plenty of new things to consider.

Thanks Paul. I'll try to find time to squeeze it in among the other 8 dating sites I'm on. Lol!

Denise, we hope to have that in search this week... We've a list of things doing daily. We'll focus fully in dating next week.

Admin Level 9 Oct 4, 2017

Okay then. I'm counting on you to find me a girlfriend! Lol!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:703
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.