Agnostic.com

4 0

Is it surprising that if neither party have morals it is merely a matter of whoring & arguing over the price?

Give us what we want or we won't vote for you?

Ukraine exacts revenge on Israel at UN – Axios [rt.com]

FrayedBear 9 Jan 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Morals are concerned with or derived from the code of interpersonal behavior that is considered right or acceptable in a particular society. I'm sure Trump and his fascist followers think they are moral and want to establish a fascist, oligarchical, theocracy where everyone is forced into slavery and to do their bidding. No thank you.

It is called politics, ever hear of it?

#Stupidity

@FrayedBear Yes, you are rather stupid.

@Alienbeing that's why you live in a country that for a long time has had need for the solace of this song -

@FrayedBear Your observation is once again moronic.

@Alienbeing is that based on your belief that the song lyric is moronic or that the tune is?

@FrayedBear No, it is CLEARLY based on YOU being a moron when the subject is international relations.

@Alienbeing you failed to make your belief understandable. Perhaps your species has mind reading capabilities. Mine doesn't.

Statement of fact: My understanding of international relations has never caused the death & destruction of nations the way that your understanding has created death & destruction through the centuries and accross the world.

@Alienbeing what was that saying about moronic behaviour? Was it "A moron is one who repeatedly pursues the same failed course of activity expecting a different result.".?

But of course @Alienbeing having a doctorate in drivelling will claim to know what is correct? Where & when did you obtain that qualification?

@FrayedBear You can't even quote properly. The definition you gave in your first sentence referred to "insane". not "moronic".

Try harder.

@FrayedBear Since your "understanding" of what U.S. International relations has or has not caused gives no examples, I will attribute it to nothing more than your usual B.S.

BTW, how many people are trying to crash your border so they can have a better life?

I cannot help but be reminded of

It is a dirty game they play. it is clear the the rhetoric we get bombarded with is all bulldust.
The truth of the conflict is very different to what we are conditioned to believe.
What is the real agenda behind the conflict? moving weapons to key locations for a future and real conflict yet to materialise?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:703116
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.