Agnostic.com

3 8

LINK South Carolina State Sen. Tom Davis Found Drunk in Parked Car on New Year’s

South Carolina state Sen. Tom Davis was hit with a public intoxication ticket on New Year’s after he was found drunk in a parked car. The Republican said in a statement that he got in a car after a night of drinking, realized he “should not be driving,” found a parking lot, and sat there for an hour. Davis said he was “ashamed and embarrassed” about the incident and apologized to his family and constituents, according to The State. “I look forward to the opportunity to prove to my family and my constituents that I have learned from this mistake,” he added.

snytiger6 9 Jan 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

in this state that is an automatic DUI under the theory that the perp drove there.

Glad he was parked!

There's a small possibility that he's telling the truth and was just doing the right thing. Though I doubt that an hour after passing out is enough time to be sober enough to drive.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:703307
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.