Agnostic.com

6 4

First Flying Car Passes Safety Test In Japan, Could Be On-Sale By 2025
[iflscience.com]

KateOahu 8 Jan 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Humanity can't even drive cars on formed roads without an horrendous death toll.

But can you fold it up into a briefcase?

Not really. I can't see anything with flailing props sticking out at the sides, ever working on the streets. It is in the same niche as autogyros and they have been around for years, and have a flying time measured in hours not mins.

Oh, hell, my country can’t even get decent trains or bus systems working; I doubt we’d ever manage to get to this. But it wouldn’t surprise me if Japan does.

Becuz it isn't bad enough that drunks whack into you from intersections, now they could Land on you, or flip you over from underneath.......

Just what we need! More things falling out of the sky!

Transportable airplane. It's not really a flying car, it's a small airplane that doesn't need a hangar. The skies will never be filled with motorists. Ever.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:703751
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.