Agnostic.com

7 6

Ashli Babbitt’s mother arrested outside of Capitol on second anniversary of Jan.6 riot.

Proof that stupidity really runs in the family. [thehill.com]

CuddyCruiser 8 Jan 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It took me forever to find out what she was demonstrating about. At least four media reports left that piece of information out of their reporting.

It was that mother's choice to raise Ashli Babbitt as a suicidally dangerous idiot. I have no sympathy for either woman.

She's a total cunt. I have zero sympathy for her.

I don’t have a rat’s ass to give. (grin)

In most situations involving the death of a child, even a grown one, even one who has committed a crime, I normally feel compassion for the parent. In this case, for whatever reason, I really don't give a rat's ass.

The death of a child is a parents worst nightmare. In my opinion the parent is at fault.

@Betty The worst thing, yes. Parent at fault? At times, possibly, but there is lots of shit parents have no control over. Cancer. Random acts of violence. So much more.

@Beowulfsfriend I agree. In this case, like mother like daughter. So, it is harder to feel sorry for the mother.

@Betty Yep.

Must be something about the name Babbitt that makes people go too far.

Sounds as if someone ELSE in that family enjoys publicity!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:703945
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.