Agnostic.com

8 23

LINK 2 Men Accidentally Set Themselves on Fire Trying to Burn Down an Immigration Center - VICE

No doubt these are Kevin McCarthy voters.

#idiots

EDIT: It's MUCH MUCH MUCH funnier than I could've imagined!!!! They even dropped their phones as they fled whilst on fire. #smfh #lolol

SeaGreenEyez 9 Jan 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

While most Americans are focusing on the Mexicans and the southern border of the USA, very few people even think about the volume of illegal immigrants that are not Mexican crossing the northern border.

Unity Level 8 Jan 8, 2023

@SeaGreenEyez Exactly! Is it really about the legality of their being here, or is it another form of profiling?
Hmmm!

Trumpers will think that the 2 men wee a part of Antifa. Most people with a brain will know better.

Excellent!

The Master Race. smirk

Floriduh never lets you down for the race to the stupidest. I had seen that. Until now, I didn't know they dropped phones.

That was some a level of stupid rarely seen. 🤣🤣🤣AND it's on tape.SMH

@SeaGreenEyez Holy CRAP! The TYT crew is having way too much fun with this. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Burn baby,burn.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:703969
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.