Agnostic.com

3 2

[images.app.goo.gl]

Live by the needle, die by the needle. McDonald's carries needle on their food packages. Imagine that, one of the worlds worst unhealthy foods and worse medicine Big Pharma come together to serve billions.

[today.com]

Castlepaloma 8 Jan 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What utter BullShit!!!!

When someone calls out BS , more often they don't understand.

First looked at vaccinated people

April 2022, the United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) data show that about 6 in 10 adults dying of COVID-19 were vaccinated or boosted, and that’s remained true through at least August 2022 (the most recent month of data).

Now look at McDonald's, what health food organizations in the entire world would approve McDonald's as healthy food?

I rest my case., both are masters of demolitions destruction.

Hiding in plain sight! Big pharma adding their poison to food (is Mc D food?????) now?? Looks like a statement of fact and an obvious distraction

Obviously is right.. What next? Needles ads on the surgeons hats during operations. Being unvaxxed means my doctors won't serve me, in other areas of health conditions.

@Castlepaloma Folk medicine or naturopathy is the best way to survive the covid / pandemic confidence trick. Folk medicine/ naturopathy has been PROVEN for centuries even aeons in ALL global cultures. How long has Allopathic medicine been around and how long has it been proven?
Death by modern medicine is epidemic today

I already get a sore Mctummy when eating at McDonald's. To see needle on the package makes me want to throw up on this synthetic food 🤡🤮

My dog WILL NOT eat Mcdonalds no matter how hungry he is. Animals have keen instincts, and anexcellent smell so his instinct is a good enough for me. My previous dog was the same, no KFC or Mc Ds

@Kurtn

Interesting, same with bugs won't eat unhealthy foods. A twinkle cake can look the same, left on the counter for 20 years

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:704201
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.