Agnostic.com

1 2

Informed Consent, not so much. Criminal.

Clip shows Dr. Renata Moon, MD, testifying in the roundtable discussion, COVID-19 Vaccines: What they Are, How They Work, and Possible Causes of Injuries hosted by US Senator Ron Johnson.

Washington DC, December 7, 2022

TRANSCRIPT

DR. RENATA MOON, MD: So a few months ago I looked at the package insert. I pulled it from the box of mRNA product. And you know it was sealed just like I'm showing you here, I unsealed the box that the entire thing came in and then I pulled this out. And this is what it looks like. So I'd like to show this to you. [opens the large piece of paper, about the size of an opened newspaper, in so doing, bumps the microphone] Sorry about that. [holding up the large sheet of paper with both hands] It's um, it's blank.

DR. DAVID GORTLER: Boom. There is is.

DR. RENATA MOON, MD: It says intentionally blank on it.

DR. DAVID GORTLER: That's the data that pharmacists and physicians are basing on giving the injections outside of mainstream media recommendations. There it is right there. Here's a good question. Why didn't they just print that on a piece of paper the size of a postage stamp? Why all the theater of folding it up into a great big piece of paper like that? Why?

DR. RENATA MOON, MD: [inaudible] good question.

SENATOR RON JOHNSON: That's what's passing for informed consent.

DR. RENATA MOON, MD: Right. So how I am to give informed consent to parents when I have, this is what I have. I have a government that's telling me that I have to say safe and effective, and if I don't my license is at threat. How am I to give informed consent to patients? We're seeing an uptick in myocarditis, we're seeing an uptick in adverse reactions. We have trusted these regulatory agencies, I have, for my entire career up until now. Something is extremely wrong.

[twitter.com]

BDair 8 Jan 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Maybe the world is starting to wake up to the big con? How many more deaths is it going to take waiting for the lightbulb moment?

More abuse to come yet. Although as long as one is smart , one can stay ahead of the insane game to enjoy and do well in life.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:704241
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.