Agnostic.com

4 5

Celebrating some good abortion news: [freethoughtnow.org]

JackPedigo 9 Jan 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

For all that the gop shouts for 'states' rights their first bill in Congress is to ban abortion nationwide. How do people not see the hypocrisy, the cruelty and the out right lies of the gop?
Glad there is good news on the state level.
I do realize the senate may not even bring that bullshit up for a vote, we'll see.

The more the Government dose not control our ultimate last line of defense, our bodies. The more I love it.

The bill being put forward by our new House will override all state measures if passed. The good news is that it won't be passed in Senate or Oval Office so long as POTUS Joe and Democrats are in them. If Cons are able to find something on just two Senators, and silence them from power, then they will be able to pass such a bill, however, but POTUS Joe will veto it so I'm unbothered by that bill. The intent to codify such law should be noted by voters, however.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:704442
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.