Agnostic.com

2 0

LINK Poll: Here’s a look at how much the GOP has changed in 10 years

(Most obvious is a republican shift towards the uneducated.)

In 2012, 48% of Republicans were non-college whites; now it’s 62%.The NBC News poll shows how much the Republican Party has changed — demographically — over the last 10 years, as we head into the 2024 presidential cycle. 

According to the combined NBC News/Wall Street Journal polls of 2012, 48% of self-described Republicans were non-college whites, compared with 40% who were college whites. 

Ten years later, however, the merged NBC News polls found non-college whites had jumped to 62% of self-described Republicans, while college whites had fallen to 25%. 

(Note: The WSJ ended its partnership on the poll after the 2020 election.)

By comparison, the composition of the Democratic Party hasn’t changed as much over the last 10 years, per the poll. 

The education difference has also played out at the ballot box. 

snytiger6 9 Jan 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

No surprise there. That's how 45 got elected by taking advantage of the non college people & religious. I didn't go to college due to I didn't know what I wanted to major in. However, I'm intelligent and know repubs are 2 faced ass holes.

Less educated, more religious, more gullible, more stupid, more asshole...

exactly!!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:704716
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.