Agnostic.com

0 4

LINK Salvadoran girls found on Rio Grande at U.S.-Mexico border

More of those illegal immigrants bringing crime, and disease and some of them are rapists.
I am making a donation on behalf for these brown replacers, fleeing unimaginable horrors of gang controlled governments, which our CIA & drug policy has wrought. We are responsible for their plight via our interference in democratically elected leaders & our failed drug policies. Al Capone is the President they are fleeing.. The genocide of their grand uncles & and grand mothers, & now their own brothers & fathers coerced to into the gang wars as if drafted into an army. An army of gangsters, not to mention femicide & the trafficking of people as if they were a commodity. This are our CHICKENS coming home to roost. They are hard working people who will clean your mess, & pick your strawberries. Welcome to MY country children of the Mayas, Aztecs, Incas. My country, which will in the end welcome you. Bring us your restaurants, your tax base, your revitalized neighborhoods. The USA owes you.

Mooolah 8 Jan 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:704740