Agnostic.com

3 12

Jesus is the reason for the treason

Dougy 7 Jan 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I really don't think religion was a motivation for most of the rioters on Jan. 6, unless you count Trump worship as a religion, which I suppose you could. Their motivation was their love of and loyalty to the Trump cult.

Reminds me of the religious nursery rhymes that he had to sing in elementary school.

Females love anything that rhymes, especially if they can attach a fictional y on it (increasing the number of rhymy words) so everything must therefore have a rhyme. Instinctual for toddler training, I guess. Males think rhyme is mostly a tool for attracting females with (every singer says they got into showbiz for the girls) so they could make children. Humans are real basic.

@rainmanjr I'll have to do a bit of research on the that but I guess right, court entertainers use to compose ballads for the ladies in waiting while their knights went off to fight in The Crusades.

Absolutely

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:705343
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.