Agnostic.com

5 2

If youre calling yourself woke and you still have a political affiliation, you're not woke, quit the masquerade. Same if you're part of some organized religion. You're only here to troll & convert the free thinkers. Kindly return to your MSM where you can blend in and blindly continue following or join a group. What the heck happened here while i took a long break? We got invaded be those we sought remove ourselves from and theres not enough soap on this planet to unstick them from us & wash off their stank. Did they run out of folks to troll & convert on MS social media? I used to come here to be with like minded curious people who ask questions and share information. Quit spreading sheeple nonsense like manure everywhere you go. It's like being back in catholic school. Wtf?!🤷♀️🤦♀️

Emme 7 Jan 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hm-mm, your opinions are more arrogant than humble, IMAO.

Thank you for sharing. In the same breath, I'm not going to go to your profile to dig deep, follow you around, oppose and argue with your every statement or opinion. As a decent human I respect your views and opinions. All I ask is the same. Why are others having such an issue with giving that same amount of respect?

I agree. You should leave again.

Why?

Hmmm..sheeple? Woke issues? 100% deist?..

Yes. And why not? The universe is full of things that aren't yet understood. I'm more for live & let live as opposed to assimilate or die. I'm not here trying to force anyone to my way of thinking or beliefs. But I'd like to be left in peace to explore, question, learn & grow/evolve. Is that too much to ask? And BTW, I miss the heck outta YOU! I was so happy to see you again again. 🤗

@Emme This comment is the polar opposite of your original post. You are an incredible hypocrite.

@Emme what I find interesting is how you disparage the word Woke,as if being aware of systemic racism/bigotry is a bad thing..and Sheeple is an obvious reference to how Woke people are herd thinkers,and used by the MAGA derisively..

@Charlene I'm sure I'm not using a correct term or if a correct tern exists for not wanting to go along with MSM. I'm not a 45 fan as you know. I'm also not wanting to choose to identify politically anymore. . The world is changing. I don't understand other people's compulsion to force their views on others. I haven't ever felt that way. Everyone has the right to agree or disagree. They don't have the right to force others into submission/assimilation. I'm not on here jumping into every opposing opinion post or thread like an asshole for the purpose of simply being an asshole. I just don't understand that mentality and have the decency to leave others to their opinions as is their right. Is it so wrong to ask the same?

@Emme I don't have an issue with opposing opinions..I was just surprised by your wording, just remember that wording has a effect, as does spoken words and how they affect a sentence impact. As far as politics goes, I know your not a fan of Trumpty.

@TheInterlooper that all depends on your actions of repudiating it..

@Charlene thanks. I understand. Idk if there's a term crested yet I'm aware I probably used an incorrect term. Im not the malicious trolly type. If I'm checking out someone's profile it's more likely for positive reasons. Other than that, to simply block & move on. Really only started using that function recently, never really had to before..
I missed you and thought of you often while away.

@Charlene, @TheInterlooper I can't answer what only you can. Either way. For me, it doesn't matter. You're a human being and have the right to think and to feel the way you want. That should be respected. I promise to not cram my beliefs down your throat out of respect for you as a fellow human. Isn't that the right, correct, ciivil, decent thing to do?

@TheInterlooper please stick with the subject issue at hand. How is that relevant to what we're discussing here now? How is my opinion or decisions about my own personal health concern harming you or anyone else? And why are you and others so concerned about the questions I'm asking or information I may be seeking?
I'm not forcing you to get vaccinated nor am I denying you access to vaccinations if you want them.

@TheInterlooper that's the reason I'm asking questions and looking for answers. I'm really confused about who people think I'm hurting. If you want the jab, gr8, get the jab & however many boosters you want to get subsequently. I've had 2, have a side effect and want to know more about that. I have a right t to ask & find out. All I ask is to be left alone to do so in peace.

@TheInterlooper really? A sub-set of CRT? Do you have links to your opinion?

@TheInterlooper thanks, much appreciated. It's just odd to me to attack someone randomly, who's not hurting anyone. See you around., it's been cool. 🤗

Speaking of manure, I see from your profile that you are 100% certain that there is a God. Now, you were saying about only being here to troll and convert?

I never said anything about not being a spiritual being. MSers often confuse spirituality with religion, they are not the same. You didn't clarify that im not part of any organized religion or that I'm not trying to make you drink my kool-aid. You're just here to troll, spew & vomit your MSM sheeple manure. But nice try & way to out yourself as a troll. Great job! Also,the amount of shits that I give aren't enough to make me go to your profile to troll DEEP! 🖕

@Emme A god is a god is a god and none of them exist.

Have you always been full nutter or is that a recent transition? Not to be mistaken with people genuinely struggling with mental illness because we are here for them. I swear you sound like an escapee from Conservative Atheists. You don't get to decide where people get their info or how they identify politically so knock off the finger pointing and name calling and come back if and when you've got your own shit together.

@LovinLarge I'm still missing where & why you think I'm trying to make you drink my kool-aid and why you're not a troll?

@Emme You're missing a whole lot more than that.

Oh how I agree!!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:705680
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.