Agnostic.com

2 4

TWENTY FIVE THINGS NOT TO TRUST: 1. Anybody who tells you they're blessed...2.Salesmen...3.Anyone who won't show their tax returns...4.People who wear bow ties...5. Rich people...6.Sure things...7.Anybody who invites you to worship with them...8.Politicians...9. Lawyers...10. Anyone who ends sentences with "Believe me"...11. Anything you hear on Fox News...12. Unsolicited E-Mails (Especially from Nigeria)...13. Offers of easy money...14. Directions from a stranger...15. "A Naked Bus Driver" (Jack Douglas)...16. A furniture store "Closeout Sale"...17. Anything you read in: (a) The Bible, 🍺 History Books, ☕ On Line, 🍸 The Drudge Report...18.Someone who tells you, "Really, you don't look that old!...(19) Anyone who says, "Don't worry; I'm protected...20. Campaign promises (and Ads)...21. Anyone who promises to "love, honor, and obey, 'til death do us part"...(22) Anyone who says "Trust me"...(23) A weak handshake...(24) The Cable Company...25. The weatherman....ADD SOME OF YOUR OWN, IF YOU LIKE

fishline79 7 Jan 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Anyone who believes that they have they have the wisdom and authority to tell you what and what not to trust?

Any one who says. "A deeper truth."

@Gwendolyn2018 Exactly, re. also relativism and alternate truth.

(Fernapple) I never heard that one!

@fishline79 You are fortunate then not to have been with the religious apologists, and relativists I know. True it is rarely put that bluntly, but it is often implied.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:706671
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.