Agnostic.com

3 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Without a testable hypothesis, it’s not science.

Presumably a very high electromagnetic field approaches the condition of electromagnetic photons which are known to generate physical particles out of the virtual particle that swarm with some probability. That is how cosmic rays generate particle jets as they fly in from space.

The article describes the 'particle-generation' as actually being a simulation where holes in the graphene charge lattice appear.

High voltage effects may also generate gravitational or ant-gravitational effects, and that claim seems less far-fetched after reading this.

"a particle-antiparticle pairs will emerge between them from the nothingness of empty space."
I find this sort of thing very interesting. The way I see it 0 is nothing but it can be composed of 1 (something) and -1, also something. If 1 and -1 come together there is nothing and visa versa.

Exactly. That utterly logical concept is something I have been touting ever since the big bang concept - and have been rebuffed for it continuously.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:706947
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.