Agnostic.com

4 8

According To This Priest Hell is Just Demons Singing Rihanna - YouTube

YIKES! Sounds scary! I mean, Rihanna sang by demons for all eternity...yeah, I might have to go with: sounds like Hell. 😳

(This poor guy. 😢 Imagine being so convinced of something that happened due to a medical emergency, not a divine/undivine intervention, that you scare yourself into a state of perpetual fear of living and dying. God Bless everyone. Including Rihanna.) #lovereligion

SeaGreenEyez 9 Jan 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Strange how the mind copes with death. I had a v-fib, was essentially dead for ten seconds. Didn’t scare me at all. No light, no music, just…nothing. I don’t need imaginary events to keep me from being petrified of death.

At least it’s Rihanna. If he had said Hanson’s MMMBop, I would start back with church tomorrow!

Look I'm good with hell, cause Madonna, the Buzzcocks, Lady Gaga are gonna be playing the main stage as well.So are all my fav bands..

Better than Mariah Carrie singing All I want for Christmas is You.

I am pretty sure this is what heaven would be like:

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:706955
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.