Agnostic.com

3 7

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn’t mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

TheoryNumber3 8 Feb 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes, your example with at least has the correct first and last letter is easier to read than most of the misspellings I see!

We're being trained daily on deciphering poorly typed text messages, etc., since fewer and fewer people are proof-reading their messages before hitting send. Some are more challenging to figure out, but it's helpful to have all the letters of each word, like you have, even if not in the correct order.

With auto-correct, entire words are often switch out for another word not intended at all!

With some pretty embarrassing results. [buzzfeed.com]

Xectayl.

Ahhhh... except your first and last letters have to be correct so I'm sorry, I have no idea what you're talking about 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@TheoryNumber3 etclaxy

No porlbem.

Yuo maed me lugah !!!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:707931
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.