Agnostic.com

1 11

LINK Yes, Chinese Spy Balloons Flew Over The U.S. When President Trump Was In Office Too

Republicans are all unpatriotic pieces of shit. If you're a Republican? You're a piece of shit too.

barjoe 9 Feb 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Many people here in Hawaii spotted one or more of these balloons a few years ago. I guess now we know what they likely were!

I also wonder about the wisdom of waiting, but perhaps damage to the payload would be minimal if dropped into the ocean rather than on land with the force of impact damaging the evidence. I sure don't know, but have to hope the choice was the right decision and that whatever information gathered was stored on the device, not beamed somehow to China in real time. Interesting stuff.

It was dropped down over the ocean so some of the material will remain salvageable. Of course China is having a hissy fit. Maybe because it wasn't totally destroyed and now, maybe, we can get the true reason it was sent over.

I don't think anyone ever imagine popping someone's balloon could lead to an international issue..

@jackjr Yes, who would have imagined that a whole weeks worth of news coverage would be about a balloon!

@Julie808 Seems, these days everything is high tech. When I was in the military I was based on a site in N. Turkey. My project was in a building which housed a 50' dish antenna. The antenna was protected by a large balloon. We were warned not to spend too much time in the 'dome' as often hunters in the village would use it for target practice.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:708181
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.