Agnostic.com

4 0

[instagram.com]

Electric cars is a scam. More ways than one. Elon Musk could go bankrupt. In 2022, that meteor blazed out. The electric-carmaker's stock lost 65% of its value in 2022 Then there is his Twitter. I'm not into jealousy or envy, yet do you think his plans to mine mentals from other planets will pan out and save him from his pies in the sky?

Castlepaloma 8 Feb 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Ever heard of the Duryea brothers?
They gained fame throughout the US for their gasoline powered, internal combustion engine car. They went bust due to internal disagreements and unwise decisions, a bit like what is happening with Musk-controlled Tesla cars.
..... But the potential of the gasoline engine itself had been proved, and people like Olds went on to develop what was to become the American automobile industry.
Electric cars, per se, are most decidedly not a scam.

I got a Honda fit, bought for $2000, running for 3 years now. My total cost per year for gas, insurance, repairs , and everything is $4000. Why would I buy the cheapest EV starting at $60,000 , cost more on fuel, time refueling, lack of distance traveled, cause more pollution and be more controled by Government and the super rich?. Can't think of a greater scam or corruption outside of vaccines, greed , banks, the Government and the housing market. Not to say EV can not be one way to the future, I say go back to the drawing board.. I got tiny houses and urban farming much healthier than this.

@Castlepaloma You cannot compare the price of a brand new, high-end EV with the price of s low-end, second hand ICV.
A brand new Chevy Bolt or Nissan Leaf costs in the low $20,000 range, so a used one will be extremely cheap in a few years time. ....

You seem to be confusing the concept and availability of all kinds of electric cars trucks, vans, even RV's, perfectly useful & viable, and readily available,with a range comparable to my gas-powered Kia Soul (325=/- miles) with the cult of Musk and Tesla.

Don't know how you know how valuable these EV are. They have not been tested as much as the vaccines and we do know how covid spread to most Americans.. The one good thing is road kill will be down since long distance traveling will be cut and they didn't have kill all lab animals.

Why do you think electric cars are a scam? They are definitely the future, as the technology continues to evolve they will make ICE vehicles look like a horse drawn buggy. I don't think his ideas are necessarily pie in the sky, we have the technology now to do that but it would be a ways off in the future.

If your the adverage person who drives these cars, then it is a scam
When in 1900 wealthy people bought cars for pleasure, comfort, and status. I rather wait til the T Ford comes out where most the dominant market was . IF the whole purpose is to save the planet from climate change, I think they have a vaccine for climate change. Won't be buying in to both, until proven.

@Castlepaloma Oh really, my son drives a Tesla everyday on his commute to work. He drives a Tesla not because he’s thinking about climate change, he drives it because he likes it. You’re way to suspicious about a lot of things for someone like me to take seriously.

@Dhiltong

Try to drive that sucker across the country. I'm for driving anything one likes. It's mandating anything I'm not for, especially from Government indoctrination and super rich.

Environment Minister Steven Guilbeault announced proposed federal government regulations that will require at least 20% of new passenger cars, SUVs, and pickup trucks sold in Canada to be electric starting in 2026.The feds want EV sales to reach at least 60% by 2030 and 100% by 2035.

I'm an environmentalist, the new study shows since 2000 the earth is 15% greener and the earth temperature are cooling , not warming. Beside these EV case more carbon from there energy plants far away from their refueling stations. I'm an urban farmer and my plants thrives on carbons, it's better to harvest carbon for plant growth. Rather than the WEF pushing us to eat bugs. Where the Canadain Government are in bed with WEF and Musk. Everything is very corrupted mostly from the top, down.

@Castlepaloma It seems that you live life on your own terms, and created a reality that works for you. I respect that. Like you I’m also well traveled, started the business (manufacturing) I currently still have in 1976 when I was 23. But we have very different realities and views……..

@Dhiltong

There is no realities, only prospectives. To own your own business that long, shows your no sissy. Its another level to be a inventor or pioneer of new industries like the Electronic television was fiirst made a system was designed by Philo Farnsworth, and owned the rights Yet stolen by RCA. That's like my own life story pioneering industries in the arts, tiny house communities and urban farming on your lawns. I know the difference for serving the common people and being a toy or pawn for the super rich and their synthetic and toxic products.

If he wants to mine mentals he won’t need to go to another planet - we have the motherlode right here on earth! 🤣

skado Level 9 Feb 7, 2023

Spot on, my friend, spot on!!

@Petter

A slip of a finger doesn't make one mental or most here would be too. Word intelligence abstract is no better or worst than practical picture intelligence. They can do my accounting and be my lawyers. I'll keep entrepreneurship and inventing.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:708476
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.