Agnostic.com

2 5

Wholesale egg prices have dropped by 50% since December. Consumers MAY start seeing some relief.
May? Really? Should be a for sure, but, who knows as some companies, experiencing real inflation, etc, have started tacking on more for excessive profits.

[cnbc.com]

Beowulfsfriend 9 Feb 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Once the price is high, it's going to stay there pretty much..
I saw that somewhere they just dumped 80000 gallons of milk because they went over quota..
Think about that...

I grew up in milk country. As a teenager, I worked on dairy farms. The state had laws protecting milk producers so prices stay relatively uniform for what they get paid, even if too much milk gets made. Now, many milk producers are big ag or giant farms with huge herds and running at least 2 shifts, although modern cows milk 3 or more times a day.

They can be a bit dear.

BDair Level 8 Feb 8, 2023
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:708707
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.