Agnostic.com

2 3

LINK U.S. shoots down car-sized unidentified object flying above Alaska | Reuters

They believed the object shot down Friday was a balloon, but a Defense Dept official said it broke into pieces when it hit the frozen sea, which added to the mystery of whether it was indeed a balloon, a drone or something else. The object shot down by the U.S. today "did not appear to have any surveillance equipment, a US official says"

barjoe 9 Feb 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think Malcolm Nance is right about indicating China's satellites are old and unreliable. My opinion of China's dominance is changing to thinking they are in desperate trouble from population decline.

I was just reading about that. Smaller than the balloon. Yet, they they thought it was a balloon until it broke up in the water.

It was some kind of blimp.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:709047
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.