Agnostic.com

2 3

I feel that it's my job, as a US citizen, to help foreign leaders with geography, when it's clear they're seriously confused. 🤯🥴😵

Some media are claiming the US AND Canada shot down an object. (Doesn't that seem silly? Did they take turns? Did they say, "Three, two, one....." and shoot together? Or....what? Are they both so inept they needed both armed forces to pop a balloon that was most likely a renegade gender reveal escapee????) 🤔

US AND Canada Shoot Down Object Over Northern Canada
[bbc.com]

And then we have a whole different spin.
Biden AND Trudeau seem totally confused on who's commanding US armed forces. But worse than that, neither seems certain of who Alaska belongs with. Trudeau ordered US armed forces to shoot something down in Alaska air space. Now maybe I missed a summit or something, but I'm under the assumption that Alaska isn't party of Canada. And when did the US military start taking orders from the Canadian PM????? 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Trudeau said he also spoke with President Joe Biden, who himself ordered the downing of an unidentified object over remote Alaska on Friday.
[arise.tv]*

I'm no expert on foreign affairs, and it may be in America's best interest for Trudeau to be America's Commander in Chief, regardless, we the people, should be consulted when Canada starts getting their little fingers close to the red button that's supposed to be at the White House, but at this late date, very well could be in Michelle Obama's She-shed. 😤

I don't know why, but America is looking dumber and dumber and dumber every single time a gender reveal goes south. (Or North in this instance.) 🤦🤦♂️🤦♀️

SeaGreenEyez 9 Feb 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

UFO lore has it that the U.S. lost a lot of pilots and planes with the order in the 50's to shoot down UFOs.

Oh come on...do you not think there has been complete cooperation between Canada and the US for many years over what is a HUGE airspace to patrol?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:709212
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.