Agnostic.com

5 15

Excellent quote

richiegtt 8 Feb 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What do you like and impressed about in this quote? I haven't seen anything that can get me through five nights at freddy's 4

The saying is philosophical.

Have fun playing geometry dash lite! An extremely addictive fast paced game

Religious people in general are better people than a lot of the left wing liberals especially those on the main forum of this website. And yes there are a few evil religious people. Here in western Oklahoma most of my friends are religious and most are very good upstanding people.

I agree ,most of my friends and relatives are also religious.The main point of the quote is that GOOD people can be brainwashed into doing evil things such as fundamentalist Christians who sanction violent acts against so called sinners in the name of religion such as bombing planned parenthood clinics or assassinating doctors.Religion has the potential toTURN good people into killers

@richiegtt Religion involves a lot of brain washing especially at an early age where people are more vulnerable. Fortunately the overwhelming majority of the time it doesn’t result in violence.

@Trajan61 Correct and in fact it can work both ways in that religion can in some instances prevent an individual from committing an evil act not because it is morally improper but because of their fear of being punished by the deity they fear .

I need some evidence that theoretical physicists do physics, not mathematics.

Truth be told there.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:709395
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.