Agnostic.com

10 3

How do I block an unwanted and abusive "critic"?

I am being harassed by a member who follows my posts and sends absurdly untrue and abusive comments. What can I do?

fishline79 7 Feb 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Make your next birthday unique and fun with personalized birthday cards paired with a handpicked happy birthday quotes and wishes from geburtstagswünsche to make that special someone's day extraordinary.

Make your next birthday unique and fun with personalized birthday cards paired with a handpicked happy birthday quotes and wishes from Feliz Cumpleaños to make that special someone's day extraordinary.

From in-depth Caption Aesthetic to unique aesthetic captions, here you'll find over 200+ of the best captions you can copy to enhance your content and make it stand out from the crowd. Read on if you're looking for inspiration for your next Instagram photo or reel!

All of the information I’ve gleaned from it basically has been quite useful, and I’d for the most part want to generally commend you on really your abilities, actually contrary to popular belief. spanish dictionary

They love you, really. They just have a funny way of showing it. 😛

Ryo1 Level 8 Feb 16, 2023

Actually, I think they love each other.

Do you mean unwarranted?

I f you prefer to use that word, yes. It's more appropriate. Does it matter? I sent a message to the administration, but it went unanswered. It had been going on for about 3 or four days and was baffling and I would consider it harassment. They were targeting a perfectly innocent comment about pronunciation of the word "and", (in "Academic" ) I even offered proof of my assertion. It was very strange indeed as if two women (apparently friends) felt I was attacking them personally. I don't even know them.

@fishline79 Your comments about the pronunciation of words are not innocent.

They are important ONLY TO YOU and they are unkind to many.

@yvilletom Unkind! I'm not talking about speech impediments here. Don't tell me you're a friend of LovinLarge! So, it's "criminal" to make a point about improper English pronunciation? Next they'll be sending SWAT teams to raid grammar school English teachers! Please find some other "perp" to rat on.

The initial vehicle in drift hunters is really sluggish, but the subsequent cars are excellent.

Do you enjoy playing video games? With the added challenge, fall guys is a fun and enjoyable game for people of all ages. Compete against the other participants. Compete in congested areas and overcome obstacle chapters to win.

their profile page, on my phone it's a hamburger menu thingy...in there.

Everything I have written is true. You wish to block because I call you out. You are a coward.

Blocking is easy. Go to my profile and scroll most of the way down. There is a button to push for blocking and then it asks how long you want to block for. I always block permanently.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:709903
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.