Agnostic.com

5 3

glennlab 10 Feb 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

And here I thought it was secret CODE.....

So you have got your little ducks to swim in a line. Well done.

Cute little swimmers.

Not realistic. Baby ducks do not swim by themselves. You forgot to put a mother duck in front.

Ah, I see. Gathered it was a test post after the recent post in the Senate group. No host(s) for these type of posts, but someone must be moderating posts (at least somewhat anyways) for the general feeds though.

I had to test to make sure I was correct, and before I could delete it , two people had already commented on it, so I just left it up since anyone that had already been notified of the post would still be able to see it and comment on it.

Sorry, I meant to delete the post after checking to make sure that there was no moderator or host, now that y'all have responded, it'll stay in the rotation even if I delete it.
@Garban @organist1

Thanks Glenn, I know I started this.

@Garban TOE TYPING??? Is there no end to Glenn's talents?

Tutu! 😉

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:710062
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.