Agnostic.com

3 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Trump certainly excels at Martin Luther's tactic of branding opponents with crass vile insults.

Play The "God" card,Trump knows what he's doing when it comes too getting votes.He plays too the religious & the poorly educated.

Coldo Level 8 May 1, 2018

And I am an Atheist with a Masters = degree...and I voted for Trump.

@DUCHESSA Everyone has a moment of madness! You are not a the "Typical" Orange one supporter.

@Coldo Moment of madness? Evident;y you are talking about yourself; your answer indicates so.

@DUCHESSA Like Ol' Abe said, you can fool some of the people some of the time. Trump is the master con-man of our time. He conned the religious right and many of the people who are tired of big government and want to see change.

@DaveSchumacher See, I voted for him for very specific reasons...and all of them have to do with immigration.

@DUCHESSA He has zero feeling about immigration, just another part of his con. I hear that he even used illigals in some of his buildings. Just like his con on imports from China, his MAGA caps were all originally made there. Most of them that people are still buying still are.

@DUCHESSA Haven't his in-laws overstayed their visa? Last I heard they were still living in Trump Towers.

@DaveSchumacher Try no to run stupid rumors.....it doesn't make you look good.

@DUCHESSA Seems You Have Too Spell It Out For Trump Supporters.

@Coldo The fact you don't agree / like him doesn't make idiots out of their supporters....but, then, your arrogance doesn't allow you to respect the other person's opinions. You are as close minded as a believer.

Is he still causing trouble?Set up a petition!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:71033
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.