Agnostic.com

4 2

New Guy on the Block

I have never been a part of any organization or clubs other then the YMCA, Boy Scouts, though I am an active member of IBCA which stands for the International Brick Collectors Association, yes I am a brick collector as well a collector at heart, just bought a Punch & Judy kids mint cup and saucer which tickles me. Would like to share a moment in time with someone who can put up with a free spirit who is open to most anything.

lsizer 2 May 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Welcome.. Hope you find what you're looking for..

I have never found what I am looking for, though what I am looking for seems to find me?

If you bring your brick collection to a friend's house do you rent a dump truck?

My collection at present is a brick patio in the backyard of the house I just sold in Ohio.

So are you now starting a new collection?@lsizer

@nicknotes I am working on it?

Hi and welcome.

Thanks for the welcome, as a motherless child I thank you agaian.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:71054
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.