Agnostic.com

1 4

No ring ever made a marriage.

SnowyOwl 8 Feb 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Absolutely πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œβ™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️

Susan and I got married after we had both been through our first marriages but only because the uptight Bermudians wouldn't let us be together without a piece of paper that said we were in love for the rest of our lives. I was on a long term build in Bermuda for 8 years so we were forced to get married in order to be together. A great party with all of our friends and family, the cherry on top was that the ex-communicated priest who married us was the gardener at a hotel I had built, he left the Catholic Church when his bishop demanded he choose between his love of his future wife and his love of the sky faery.

@SnowyOwl U look great , but she looks amazing . Most important , I know through your posts through the last 4 plus yrs , u got love there . And that means , β€œ u made it β€œ that’s success β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯οΈπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

@Pralina1 I'm a lucky guy, we were friends for a long time before we got together and it just never occurred to me that we should take it to the next level. I'm very fortunate that a good friend took me aside and pointed out that although he thought I was a really smart guy, I was also an idiot for not realizing that the woman of my dreams was right in front of me and I had pigeon holed her in the friend department. We've had a few lows over the years, been through amazing adventures together and almost been shot a few times but Susan is my Best Friend and I couldn't be happier.

@SnowyOwl I love it πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

@Pralina1 Me too but I do hate getting machine guns pointed at us, I've been shot at a couple of times but fortunately the triggers haven't been pulled when Susan was by my side. I can't believe it but we almost got mowed down by machine guns at a fruit inspection station in Mexico, what a ridiculous way to get shot. lol

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:710555
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.