Agnostic.com

4 5

Just received from a correspondent -

A new world power set against US hegemony?

FrayedBear 9 Feb 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Eat, Drink and be Merry because

Was it a song about a dictator commandments?

Ok!

Question :-
America wants one world government run by, and for, their billionaire class.
The Brics nations want a system of individual national governance around agreed law, trade and economic alliances.
Who will win??

America is not interested in one world government, and you have absolutly NO facts to back up that absurd statement.

@Alienbeing

Accept every US president since JFK has stated they want a one or new world order. Won't work , can anyone imagine a one world religion. Like white Russia, they can't even get all the whites nations together to cooperate with each other. Last time white Germany tried to rule the world, white US said that is our job to own the world.

@Castlepaloma A "new World Order" in no way suggests one world government.

As I said, you have NO facts to back up your absurd claim.

@Alienbeing

Not possible? , check out most of the Canadian government cabinet are a members of the WEF. WEF aim is One world Government and corporationism. WEF is no conspiracy theoriy and Binden and Greta are full of speeches. Biden has been a regular attendee of the WEF in Davos since 2001 and has several connections to corporate leaders and boards across the world. It's all over when all currenties go digital, greenpassports and credit scores are mandatory. Already 15 minutes cites have been starting in 36 countries. I will die before coming a full sheep and safty slave.

@Castlepaloma I asked for proof, not subjective analysis.

There are NO plans for a "World Government". If you are aware of even one, prove it.

We live in interesting times.
The next few years we will see some massive changes in our civilisation as we know it now.
The American hegemony seems to be coming to an end, which is not without a struggle.
I get the impression that Americas allies will be rather fickle of their support when issues really go from push to shove.

The BRICS is larger than G7 in most ways. Two world orders are better than One. I'm just into independent individualism rather than centroism bullies.

Independent individuals are helpless and always get bullied by the gangs and tribes ...
H.sapiens is a social animal and can only exist and thrive as a member of some community: a family, a clan, a gang, a nation, a militia... you name it

@Thibaud70

True we are very social creatures, yet no other time in my old lifetime, have we ever been so separated into labels and conflict. With contradictive of us against them. It's why I don't join any dominate extreme group or centroism. In order to not take on or be against anyone or group or enemies because that always adds on to the problem. My daughter tribe is a political wokeness group that I don't understand them. Anymore than I can understand the extremist religious or extremist of left and right politicians. My artist tribe is older and more influential than all these other over ego authoritiain groups. My tribe is into the artist lifestyle and the arts being a bio organisms and strong individuals first.

@Thibaud70 I agree with your sentiment that independent individuals get bullied for straying outside of the collective thinking. Remember though that our now revered personages like Galalao, Tesla, Copernicus, Newton, Hannibal Alexander the great, even Nepoloen, were all tall weeds that stood out above the collective.
Unfortunately in our society the majority feel threatened by change and ideas. It is far easier to resist new ideas , than think and evaluate. Singularly we are mostly powerless, but banded together we get the power of the collective and remain anonymous We can throw stones without fear of reprisal protected by the mainstreams collective thought and ideologies.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:710667
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.