Agnostic.com

2 1

Shane Dowling writes a valuable article on the lack of protection of Australian citizens against human rights violations. In his case violations that I've similarly experienced through incompetent or corrupt judges & magistrates.

"On the 3rd of September 2021, the NSW Supreme Court sentenced Shane Dowling (me) to 10 months jail for contempt of court and issued an arrest warrant but the Queensland Human Rights Act gives the right to a “fair hearing” to every Queenslander which I say was breached. It’s a “right” that will be tested in court if I am arrested but the right to a “fair hearing” guaranteed by a Human Rights Act is something every Australian should have which they currently don’t. "

[kangaroocourtofaustralia.com]

FrayedBear 9 Feb 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This why the Tory UK government have spent years demonising and attempting to abolish the human rights act in the UK, the European Convention on Human Rights and the Universal Declaration of Human Rights as "unnecessary bureaucracy"

America has a BILL OF RIGHTS, most western nations have some form of human rights embedded within their constitutions.
Australia remains the penal colony it started out as!
We the Caucasian and Asians came to this land, stole the land off the indigenous population, murdered them mercilessly, stole their children(still do both), and now we are going to the polls to vote on to decide whether we allow them to speak(voice in parliament)
It has been well proven over 200 years ago that the aboriginals are indeed human! Yet do not have the "rights" as the rest of the population.
Australias human rights are a very fluid thing, depending on political affiliations, wealth and social standing.
The poor , disenfranchised and aboriginal population have virtually no rights.
Austalia has even forbidden United Nations human rights inspectors from working in our country.

Not that the US BoR is very effective.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:711034
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.