Agnostic.com

8 8

Marjorie Traitor Greene's recent brainfart that the Red and Blue states get a "national divorce" from each other is unconstitutional, impractical and just more dysfunctional bullshit from the lunatic Right, but, goddamn, I would actually LOVE for this to happen. if it could be made to work.

The Left is as sick of the Right as the Right is of the Left. Our differences are irreconcilable and and at this point we're just staying together for the children. We'd be so much better off without those psycho conservative freaks so we can pass our legislation to help make average people's lives easier and they can pass theirs to help make life easier for the rich and powerful. No one will try to impose gun reform on them anymore no matter how many schools, theaters, fast food restaurants, churches, supermarkets, or city parks are shot up with AR 15s while we enjoy universal healthcare, tuition free college, lower drug prices, green energy, and without those dipshits trying to "sunset" social security and medicare.

It just might be as close to Utopia as we'd ever see.

Sgt_Spanky 8 Feb 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'd be happy if Georgia would divorce itself from Marjory Taylor Wingbat!

Ummmm.

No.

If you divorce the "united states" we become a smaller military target. Less of a threat to Russia.

Traitor Greene is Pro Russia. . . so let's look at the larger photo if she makes inroads . . .
[alaskapublic.org]

Unless we can separate the blue cities/counties from the red rural areas, it would never even begin to work.

Also, many states aren't truly "red" or "blue". My state, Georgia, is primarily blue in the Metro Atlanta area, Athens, and a few other areas but the rest is primarily red. To divide up the U.S. into red and blue would be a geographical nightmare of jigsaw pieces.

Sadly that can't happen.

Say less , where can I sign for that deal

Yes, it's fully as stupid as the first time it was tried. That one killed a million Americans, six million if it happened today. Balkanization is certainly possible in the US, if it could be done without vast bloodshed I won't complain. Times like these that make me wonder why the Mayans said "Fuck this" and trashed all their cities and went back to living in villages.

Yes sir, mighty tempting. They can have Texas east to NC and everything south, plus Kentucky. Some degree of compensation for anyone with a primarily liberal or progressive voting record that wants to move north.

The north would prosper and the south would kill each other off. Not practical of course because they wouldn't abide by any established rules during the separation, but a girl can dream!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:711494
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.