Agnostic.com

6 6

LINK 'On Fire For God's Work': How Scott Pruitt's Faith Drives His Politics : NPR

This man scares the shit out of me.

I hate to say it, but his agenda and his current workings in the EPA are the scariest of all the posts that Trump has made.

Akfishlady 8 May 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

So, rather than base his work within the EPA on science, his "leadership" is faith based. The US Constitution says that government shall not establish any religion. He should be ousted. These F#$&-ng Christians think that this country is a Christian country. It is NOT!

To some degree a seperatiob between church and state is not the reality of our government..it never has been. We should hold fast to the ideals of the founders..what happened to us as a nation??

It's all so bad. I am more worried about the Iran deal right now. But this is all just so awful.

@Akfishlady It's true....it's like martial arts match....you get hit with so many strikes, it's hard to defend against just one. Ugh.

Of all the issues we currently face, the environmental issues, and the threat of war worry me the most.
This guy is as insane as trumpet

I heard some of this story today. Scary and disturbing to me when people use political power to pursue a religious agenda.

Yeah I was just listening to this at work. Another religious fascist.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:71269
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.