Agnostic.com

4 8

It’s often funny how life works. I’ve been a member since almost from the start of the site. Made it to 9.3. Due to glitches I got bumped out and now find myself happy, for the 2nd time, about reaching level 7. Once in a while I do get to say hello to my old self. Others have had this happen and have started again. Maybe we should start a new group.
Deja vu’s annonmous.

jackjr 7 Mar 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I remember this happening. I believe it was on a Tuesday. I could be wrong of course. I was wrong on a Friday once...

Maybe it's when you reach level 9 the glitch kicks in and forces you to start over. I'm at 9.3 and hve been at this level for a really long time.

Me too. I don't even check it anymore.

I think the problem is that some of us started with entering using Facebook and never used a password. When the FB sign in stopped working our password was not recognized. Having no one to deal with this we were forced to start over. I wonder if using my FB password would work but now that I have a new identity I worry that messing with the system will make matters worse.

@jackjr That may be part of the issue. I saw the site on Facebook but created my agnostic account from the agnostic.com web site. I've been wanting to change my password but since there seems to be something awry with the site I figure best not to poke the bear. It's working, I have not ried messaging via the site lately so I don't know if it's working correctly or not.

@jackjr, @Sticks48 Exactly, it's not like they're gonna send us anything for reaching the top level 🤣🤣🤣.

Yep. I've met myself on here without the free t-shirt. I only hope I don't run into me again without the free shorts...

wow. do I know you by different name?

pedigo.jack My picture is B & W cartoon of a guy with a hammer.

@jackjr ah...I remember Pedigo.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:712917
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.