Agnostic.com

2 1

LINK The Asbury "revival" and the measles outbreak - YouTube

Most anti-vaxers bring diseases to church. Measles can cause blindness and deafness, which is why schools required vaccinations of children in order to attend. At least it was required when I went to school...

snytiger6 9 Mar 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Religion is a virus, so it makes perfect sense that measles would show up at such a gathering.

But on a serious note, the people who most need to see this video (the religious) are the ones who never will.

I had measles at the age of 5. It was an ordeal I'll never forget.

@Organist1 Try shingles when you’re thirty!

All the anti vaxxers need to rounded and put in own community. That way they can kill each other without harming the rest of us.

They convinced me that we don't have a right to say what goes into their body for our health. That being said, I also don't care who dies or gets sick from it. Just don't come to taxpayers asking for money. We were willing to vaccinate you for free and turning that down releases us from any social liability for their worthless lives, IMO.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:713079
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.